Sherlock: A Scandal In Belgravia Teasers
Below are our 15 teasers for Sherlock’s series 2 opener, A Scandal In Belgravia. Read our spoiler-free review here.
- Sherlock still can’t kick his bad habit
- There’s a big nod to classic Holmes
- “If anyone out there still cares, I’m not actually gay”
- Sherlock apologises to someone after hurting their feelings
- “Could you put on something on, please?!”
- There’s a reference to a British male movie icon
- “I always hear ‘punch me in the face’ when you’re speaking”
- Sherlock gets an naughty new ring tone
- “Look at those cheekbones. I could cut myself slapping that face”
- “Sex doesn’t alarm me”
- I AM ____ ____ED
- Sherlock is held at gunpoint more than once
- “I dislike being outnumbered, it makes for too much stupid in the room”
- Don’t mess with Mrs Hudson. Sherlock really doesn’t like that.
- “Happy new year, John.”
A Scandal In Belgravia airs tomorrow at 8:10pm BBC1.