Sherlock: 302 “The Sign of Three” Spoiler-Free Teasers
Prepare yourself for the second episode of Sherlock’s third series, The Sign of Three, with Cult Fix’s hints and teasers. Our spoiler-free verdict can be found here.
- Opening line: “They just walked out of there!”
- Sherlock drinks something disgusting. And not just the booze
- The killer’s method of murder is particularly clever and gruesome
- Sherlock is Sherlock, Watson is a very famous woman
- Sherlock proves very useful for finding boyfriend material
- Egg? Chair? Sitty thing?
- Watch out Doctor, Sherlock wears yet another new hat
- Someone from Sherlock’s past returns briefly
- The killer is always there, but you don’t see him
- The episode’s title is explained and you may kick yourself for not getting it earlier
- Sherlock makes what seems to be a foreboding reference to the finale