Merlin: The Sword in the Stone Teasers
The two-part finale of Merlin Series 4 begins this Saturday on BBC1 with The Sword in the Stone and things really ramp up. Here’s 20 teasers.
- The episode title is a lie, for this half anyway
- Arthur is trouserless, again
- “It’s a good job you don’t have anything of importance to keep secret isn’t it!”
- Despite all the slow-mo, the battle for Camelot is over swiftly
- Agravaine’s treachery is finally exposed by a Knight of Camelot and he pays for it later
- “I’m fine… maybe a broken rib or two”
- Arthur undergoes a radical personality change thanks to an enchantment
- Merlin has to reluctantly leave an old friend behind
- “Those that did not escape are either in our dungeons, or dead”
- Arthur gets a new look…and accent
- “Burn their crops. Let’s see how they feel when their children begin to starve”
- Elyan is tortured by Morgana
- Agravaine’s allegiance to Morgana is explored a little. Is he having doubts?
- Tristan and Isolde are soon indebted to Camelot thanks to some life-saving action
- Arthur and Merlin switch roles… and Merlin loves it
- “Welcome home Merlin”
- Arthur finally realises Merlin was right all along
- Morgana uses Gwaine for her personal entertainment and he has to fight for more than his life
- There’s two happy reunions, but they don’t happen until the end
- No sign of The Great Dragon or baby Aithusa
Don’t miss it, Saturday 17 December at 8.05pm on BBC1.