Merlin: Arthur’s Bane: Part 2 Teasers
Here are Cult Fix’s hints and teasers for the second episode of Series 5, Arthur’s Bane: Part 2. Review coming up soon.
- We find out where Mordred’s allegiances lie. Or do we?
- Plenty of Aithusa moments this week and the young dragon is not doing so well
- Sefa’s execution is all going to plan
- There’s a brief look at Morgana’s prior captivity, and she’s not alone
- They both should really beef up their security
- Morgana almost replicates a famous line from Obi-Wan in Star Wars
- Gaius tells someone other than Merlin that they are playing a dangerous game
- Aithusa seems to have lost something
- Only one magic air push this week… and some “fun” with a blade
- Watch out for carrots
- They should have checked the body
- We learn more about the Diamair
- Someone makes a very surprising move
- A momentous moment for Camelot, or a huge mistake?
- Arthur’s Bane is revealed, but it is not what you expect
Arthur’s Bane: Part 2 airs Saturday at 8.25pm on BBC1.Follow @cultfix