Being Human: The Graveyard Shift Teasers
Below are 15 teasers for the third episode of Being Human’s fourth series, The Graveyard Shift. Spoiler-free review coming up soon.
- There’s a flashback to 1855 and someone has been a bad boy
- Annie is a great help when shopping. Or stealing
- Hal and Tom go nuts disposing of a magazine
- Nina, George and Mitchell all get a touching mention
- Hal reveals his love of Radio 4
- Cutler doesn’t appear at all this week leaving Fergus to all the evildoing
- Hal and Tom have a little bet
- Annie and Eve get into a dangerous situation in the park
- Regus has a creepy proposal for Annie that he ends up regretting
- Tom and Hal find an alternative to The Real Hustle
- Poetry can be traded for burgers apparently
- Vampires or hoover dust?
- Someone is turned into a vampire
- There’s a mention of old favourites Ivan and Daisy
- It ends with a surprising cliffhanger that sets up the next episode
The Graveyard Shift airs Sunday at 9pm on BBC1.