Being Human: A Spectre Calls Teasers
Here are our 15 teasers for the fourth episode of the fourth series, A Spectre Calls. A spoiler-free review to follow.
- “Werewolves can’t be ghosts, that would really mess things up”
- Hal and Tom are a gay couple
- Tom’s been feeding baby Eve mini-Babybels!
- Someone vanishes into thin air
- Tom has the worst 21st birthday ever
- “What did Nina mean about George’s GQ magazine?”
- Hal pulls off some fine Sherlock-style deductions
- Cutler becomes chummy with someone unexpected
- Tom’s night out on the town ends badly
- “It drove Mitchell to suicide, from what I’ve heard”
- Kirby can pull off some mean dance moves
- “Someone fell out of the wrong side of the coffin this morning”
- She’s back on the TV again
- Things look very, very bad for Annie
- The person with the burnt arm is seemingly revealed by the episode’s conclusion
A Spectre Calls airs this Sunday at 9pm on BBC3.