Being Human: 506 “The Last Broadcast” Teasers
Well here we are with our final set of hints and teasers for the last ever episode of Being Human. Our full verdict soon (hint: it’s a good ‘un.)
- Only half the episode takes place in the present. Or does it?
- Two returning characters are used fleetingly
- “I’m a bloody X-man!”
- There is an intense Hal and Tom fight
- Hatch does indeed make a last broadcast
- “It’s basically a Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse thing, but i’m doing it on my own”
- There’s an interlude
- “Nobody gets out of this alive. The ritual kills off all participants”
- Listen very carefully to the dialogue. It’s loaded with double meaning
- Laser sight… boom!
- “There’s no shame in living in a dream if it’s better than living in reality”
- Annie, George, Mitchell and Nina all get a nice mention
- Watch out. Appearances can be deceiving!
- “I’m the bloody devil. How do you know I can’t travel through time?”
- It’s a happy ending… No, it’s definitely a bad ending… Erm…
The episode airs Sunday 10 March at 10pm on BBC3.Follow @cultfix