Being Human: 503 “Pie and Prejudice” Teasers
Here are Cult Fix’s hints and teasers for the third episode of Being Human Series 5.
- The story arc is largely on hold this week, with no sign of Hatch or Crumb
- Mary and Larry both hide a secret
- Mind reading is put to “interesting” use
- “Five minutes with you and she’s threatening to castrate people”
- Tom gets his own business card and suit
- “I don’t think smashing a windscreen is going to help me climb the mountain of success”
- Rook bites the bullet, or does he?
- “Loving that whole Downton Abbey thing you’ve got going on”
- The important issue of ghosts not be able to have baths is brought up
- “This is your chance to be the wise man who walks away and lives to see another day…”
- McNair’s gravestone is revisited
- “How long until you kill again Hal?”
- Hal and Tom both battle the stake
- Watch out for a final twist