Being Human: 502 “Sticks and Rope” Teasers
Here are Cult Fix’s hints and teasers for the second episode of Being Human Series 5, Sticks and Rope.
- Alex’s brothers make an appearance
- “Well that was stupid, now none of us have got a job”
- It all goes a bit Hellraiser later on
- Christmas comes early to Honolulu Heights
- “Oh my god! Dead Victorian kids are so annoying”
- Tom is designated a rather unpleasant job
- Is Toby Whithouse becoming a regular in his own show?
- “I have killed men and women and children, so just think how easy it will be to kill you!”
- Egg on his face? More like jam
- “You would take his place in hell?”
- Alex teaches Hal how to be a slacker
- “You must think i’m a right noob!”
- Captain Hatch is deliciously evil
- “You’re too late. The end has begun”
- Someone meets a bloody and gruesome end
The episode airs Sunday 10 February at 10pm on BBC3.