Being Human: 501 “The Trinity” Teasers
Here are Cult Fix’s hints and teasers for Being Human’s Series 5 opener, The Trinity.
- There’s a Old One still around, and it’s not Hal
- “I’m not letting a good man die of grief just to protect the f***ing Twilight franchise”
- Someone’s got a crush on Hal
- “If you were to take charge of the vampires, we could strike an accord between our two worlds”
- Hal has the easiest job interview ever, while Tom’s proves a little more difficult
- Keep an eye out for Mr Rook, or he’ll take yours
- There’s a cameo from show creator Toby Whithouse
- Tom knocks Hal out
- “I shall summon *** ***** by telling him that the vampire and werewolf armies are battling him”
- Don’t be fooled. Captain Hatch hides the most evil secret of them all
- HE WILL RISE
Being Human returns Sunday 3rd February at 10pm on BBC3.