Atlantis: 104 “Twist of Fate” Teasers
Again Cult Fix have prepared some hints and teasers for this week’s Atlantis, Twist of Fate, where the three Atlanteans end up with a baby on their hands.
- Opening line: “I shouldn’t be doing this.”
- Jack Donnelly and a baby. Ladies, please don’t swoon.
- “Join the club.”
- Medusa intrudes on a private moment… again.
- “Oooooohh, pie.”
- Ariadne and Pasiphaë are still exchanging dirty looks.
- “The gods have surely smiled upon you today, my Lord.”
- Watch out for that watermelon!
- “Jason is different… special.”
- Hercules is still as vainglorious as ever.