Atlantis: 102 “A Girl By Any Other Name” Teasers
Ahead of the second episode of Atlantis, A Girl By Any Other Name, here at Cult Fix, we’ve made up a few more hints and teasers for you.
- Opening line: “You’re late.”
- Jason is a tremendously violent man.
- “I wasn’t kissing a goat.”
- Pythagoras is surprisingly good with medicine.
- “That’s it, I’m a genius. We fake our own deaths.”
- Hercules has a creepy encounter in the mist.
- “Why is my destiny so important?”
- “Our bravery and skills are unrivalled.”
- A special moment between Hercules and Pythagoras is awkwardly interrupted.
- “I ran for my life.”