2016-17 TV Season Reviewers Wanted
The new 2016-2017 TV season is almost upon us and Cult Fix is looking for reviewers to cover several upcoming shows. So far we have openings for the following:
- Red Dwarf XI
- Agents of SHIELD Season 4
- Westworld Season 1
- Humans Series 2
- Supergirl: Season 2
- Gotham Season 3
- Black Mirror: Season 3
If there’s a show or film not already being covered on the list and you’d like to review it we may consider it, provided we feel it fits in with the site’s niche.
- You must be aged at least 16 or over and have a high GCSE (or equivalent) standard of writing.
- You must have enough time to reliably provide reviews every week for the duration of the show’s season (Be aware that some US show seasons can run 22+ weeks a year)
- Reviews would ideally be required no later than 3 days after their first broadcast each week.
- Of course being a fan of the show itself is another key requirement, but you are not afraid to criticise it.
- It must be original content written by you. No copy and pasting from other sites.
- Word count must be between 500-1500 words. You don’t have to max the word count.
- Understand this is a volunteer position, but your articles will be featured on a growing site with your words read by thousands daily.
How to submit
Still Interested? Use the contact form below and send us either either a sample 500-1500 word review of any cult TV or film of your choice. If you have written an article on another website you can alternatively provide a link.